Outgoing Youth 2017
Useful information & documents to outgoing youths
Youth camps & exchange Application Form for District Western Switzerland
*** dealine is 15th march 2017 !
Contact : Bernard Tinguely, Youth Chairperson at LC Fribourg-Sarine
Mandatory Information Meetings
Youths who applying for the youth exchange program have to participate in 2 meetings:
- Before the trip to obtain information and materials.
- Next Info meeting: Bern 29th of April 2017
- After the trip (in September or October) to share their experience and meet members of the Leo Clubs.
- An invitation will be sent directly to the youths.
Additional documents requested:
- copy of passport (pdf), still valid and signed. ID cards are not accepted.
- copy of insurance policy for illness and accidents (pdf) with foreign coverage.
- copy of liability insurance (pdf)
- copy of their repatriation insurance (pdf), only if already in possession of one
- introduction letter to their host family, starting with “Dear Host Family" (pdf), and including interests, hobbies, photos of the youth and their family. Include thanks!
- Passport-format photo